Welcome to the Bucks & Montgomery County
Virtual Wedding Show!
Sunday, April 18, 2021: 11AM – 2PM
The Bucks County Wedding Show Live Virtual Experience will feature vendors in the local wedding industry. The goal is to educate couples so they can make informed decisions when picking vendors for their special day!
Schedule for the Day:
11-11:15am — Introduction of Event – Maria Diaz
Showing of 1st and 2nd Wedding Dresses
11:15-11:30am — Jim McGowan – Promotions By Mail – Wedding invitations
- Save time on addressing
- Using readable fonts for best postal deliveries
- Choosing paper to avoid additional postage
11:30-11:45am — Chris Marx – Marx Event Group
- DJ Misconceptions
- Cheesiness is not a requirement
- Matching your entertainment to your venue – Do I really need all those add-ons? – Your Event Host is the voice of your vision – literally – Dancing outside the box
11:45am-12:00 — Ken Taylor – New York Camera and Video – What can a couple do with all the photographs from their wedding?
12:00-12:15pm — Roberta Rushing – Sposabella Bridal – Fashion Show of Wedding Dresses
3rd, 4th & 5th Wedding Dresses
12:15-12:30pm — Ann Lipcsey – Peddlers Village
12:30-12:45pm — Carl Kosola – Kosola Productions – 3 key things for couples to know when preparing for wedding photographs.
Fashion video of Tuxedos from – Schweon’s Mens and Boys Clothing
1:00-1:15pm — Ricky Dean – Magic Mirror Photobooth – Why having a photobooth at your reception is an awesome choice?
6th Wedding Dress
1:15-1:30pm — John S. Cryan – Jewelry – wedding bands
1:30-1:45pm — Rudi Bodensteiner – Jet Set Travels – Drawing of Honeymoon Prizes
1:45-2:00pm — Questions and Answers
You will receive a Zoom link after registering.
- Automatic entry to win one of three $500 honeymoon travel gift certificates!
- Live wedding dress fashion show throughout the event!
- Vendor prizes!